1/06/09

Card to Crop

Well, I finally decided to turn some projects in for a contest! Unfortunatley, I didn't win but it was a really fun project to make! It got me back in the mood to scrapbook!

This is a 6x6 project page and a card to match!


They both use Red Bazzil, Reece Paper (TAC) and Brown CS. I used the TAC's Little Things Stamp set, as well as, Curls and Swirls.

I used the corner rounder on 3 corners and left one square. I was NOT in love with my corner rounder for years and now I can't put it down! I think it adds a nice touch!
I also used the Scor-Pal to score lines on 2 sides of the card and scrapbook page! That tool does alot! It is great to have for cards and scrapbooking!

So, I might have to try another contest one of these days! Maybe I will get lucky and win one!
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. This card and layout are so good! Keep submitting your creations. I just love your style!!

    Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just great... and that photo is precious!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS