6/15/09

Paper Wings Color Combo

I am the host for the Color Combo over on Paper Wings. Many of you have asked where these challenges take place, so I thought I would post them here as well, so you can play along!

Here are today's colors:


This is the card I made using TAC's Scarlet cardstock, Bazzill Brown and TAC's White Ultrasmooth Cardstock.

I got the inspiration from this card here. I just love the colors! If you are inspired by these colors, whip something up and post a link in a comment or email me so I can see!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I'm luvin' the textures here, GF! And it is kinda making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS