12/30/09

Need a pick me up?

Well I have one for you! Here is a sneak peak of a new TAC stamp set coming soon! This set is called Toot my Horn! I made 2 super simple and easy cards using this set!



All of the tires in the set are actually flowers but the possibilities are endless! The buttons are probably my favorite look! :)
Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!
(Quick tip....use Liquid Lacquer for the windows. And if you take your Clear Stardust Gel Pen and fill in the windows first, then add the liquid lacquer....it gives it a really fun, sparkly look!)

5 comments:

  1. These cards are really great, Laurie! I love the one layered look!! The buttons are my fave, too!!! So super fun!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I like the buttons, too! AND bit o' glitteriness tip for the windows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS look, and yes, the buttons are great. Thanks for sneek peek. Sharon in snowy NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set is on the top of my "I want" list! Absolutely love your cards, as always.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS