8/27/10

Kind Words Very Mini Blog Hop

So my friend Jen and I were talking the other night and I told her that I felt like I really wanted to use my cards for some type of Minisity!  We decided that we would start sending out one card per week to someone in our church or the community who needs a lift!

So we are here today to share our first cards for our little card ministry in a Very Mini Blog hop!  So "mini" infact, that it is just Jen and I! Click HERE to see Jen's card!

 Here my card.... 

IMG_7145

Verve has the most amazing scripture stamps and so I went and loaded up my cart! I ordered on a Sunday night and got them on Wednesday! Talk about FAST shipping! And I just LOVE these stamps!

IMG_7140

Hope all is well with you!  Don't forget to go and check out Jen's card too! It is ADORABLE! She added something pretty fun to her main image that I am SO going to have to CASE!  Thanks for stopping by!  :) 




Supplies

Stamps: Verve Kind Words
Paper: PTI Orange, Black, Pure Poppy Basic Boxes, Stampers Select
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, True Black
Misc: Black Ribbon Ribbon, Silver Pearls, MS Border Punch

19 comments:

  1. I love the feel of fall coming in this card and for sure there are no words more true then this statement!!! I really love the black satin ribbon ...... as usual beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the colors and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my blog post I said your card is "wonderfully beautiful". Couldn't agree with myself more! LOL!! Seriously, it is gorgeous!! I love the color combo and the fun border at the top too (I always forget I even have that punch). Beautiful layout and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!!! What a wonderful thing you and Jen are doing!!!

    Oh, and I'm so happy you tried out Verve!! Julee gives the BEST customer service!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is soo pretty Laurie! I'm happy you used orange.....it looks so good paired with the red bitty box paper. And that punched border? What would this card have been if you hadn't tried my punch at stamping away? hehe Beautiful work and LOVE your photo! I need to get tips at the next stamping away weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors! So warm and wonderful! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to send out cards like that. I love the sentiment on this card...I think I am going to have to get it. I ordered some stamps from Verve last Friday/early Saturday morning and got them on Monday! So yeah, the shipping cannot be beat! The color combination on this card is very pretty, too, Laurie! Great card...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Laurie! You and Jen are so inspiring! I love those Verve scripture stamps too--I think I have every one, LOL! What a wonderful ministry--I wish you both the best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well your card is just gorgeous Laurie! But what really impresses me is the ministry you and Jen are starting! I need to check out those Verve stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful and the idea is so thoughtful. I am sure they will love getting a handmade card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning! I love the idea of sending a card a week to someone who needs a lift!
    The colour combo on this is gorgeous and I love the layout - bound to pick anyone up!
    Off to hop on to Jen...!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you KNOW I love that orange Laurie, and your card ministry is a kind idea, so it is perfect for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that idea of sending out cards ... and one a month is very do-able! Your card is gorgeous. The border and bow are beautiful and the sentiment is precious. The colors make me think of autumn...my favorite season. Whoever you send this card to will be so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great thing you and Jen are doing. I love that you used the same sentiment! Beautiful card...love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the black accents.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS