11/07/11

DeNami Sketch Challenge #10

Good Monday morning friends!  I am stopping in today with a new challenge over at DeNami!  You must go check it out and play along! First off, here is my card...


I only used 2 stamps for this card!  The Heart Flower Trio and then a little sentiment from Heartfelt Greetings.  I colored in the little image with Copics and added some ribbon!  CAS!

And here is the sketch...


Stop over to the DeNami blog to see all the other sketch creations!  And don't forget to play along! There's a prize....just sayin'!  ;)

Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Laurie, I love this! It's perfect and just so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this Laurie. It's sweet and darling with a country feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie,
    You were awarded The Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out my blog here:
    http://asthecardrackturns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVIN' this little CAS number, Laurie!!! That color combo is one of my favorites these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is just too sweet Laurie! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super simple. Super cute! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Love the peeking out ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply perfect and pretty...even down to the loop of ribbon detail :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so Love - great sketch, will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, clean and simple love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just the sweetest CAS card! Just screams Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great CAS card Laurie! Love the pops of red. Sorry for my delay on commenting! I thought I had visited everyone on the DT when the sketch 1st came out. You gals always do the cutest stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS