2/01/12

Clear and Simple Release Review

Just in case you missed it, one month ago, Clear and Simple released some AMAZING new products!  And since they have gone to bimontly releases, we are here to share a review of all those amazing new stamps and dies.  I am here today to showcase the set, Cupid Love.  Here is my card...

IMG_5170_edited-1

The main image is actually 2 stamps, stamped side by side.  Then I added the text box and text, all from this same set.  I added some texture with an impression plate and then added a little silver to finish it off.  Super simple!  Here is the full set...
Don't forget to check out the CSS blog to see more about the Jan/Feb release!  Stay tuned because we have more to review this week and then a fabulous Group Project coming your way too!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Love B & W cards and this is wonderfully elegant too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of marrying the two stamps together! I like the simple black and white colors. I bet the texture and silver look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! It all looks so seamless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful vintage like card Laurie! The black and white combo works well for these images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sophisticate and lovely Laurie! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely black and white card! I like the way you joined the two stamps - it looks a bit like a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply elegant and I love how you combined the images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple yet elegant... gorgeous... as only you can do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God. Brilliant to put those stamps side by side! This is so fantastically elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect with the way you used the image! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you put these stamps together, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS