3/13/12

Color Me Orange...

(Sorry for the mess up here!  I scheduled the wrong post to go live this morning!  Oops!) :)

It's group project day over at Clear and Simple stamps!  Today's challenge?  Use orange. Each year Pantone, the leading color enthusiasts of the design industry, selects the coveted color of the year. For 2012, the lucky winner is Tangerine Tango...better known around CSS as Orange You Fabulous.  For my project today, I used CSS's Creamsicle Cardigan and their matching ink


If you follow my blog you know that I have said in the past...orange is hard for me!  So I was totally up to this challenge!  And I made it pretty CAS.  Here is my card...

IMG_5550_edited-2
Here I am again using that fun die from the new Banner set!  I stamped one layer with Circles Plus background and the other with the butterflies from the new Playroom background set!  

Now go and check out all the other orange creations!  I can't wait to see what the DT has for us today!


§                     CSS
§                     Kim Duran
§                     Tracy Schultz
§                     Dana Gothaus
§                     Jennifer Rzasa
§                     Lori Tecler
§                     Laura Bassen
§                     Jaclyn Miller
§                     Denise January


Thanks so much for coming by!  Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I agree orange is HARD! But this is so sweet Laurie, you've made orange look easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love orange-use it quite a bit...maybe not the neon orange but definitely love shades of it:) You'd never know orange was hard for you. Cute little card!! Love the border:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Love the orange with white and black lettering! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely! Love how it's a tone-on-tone. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo pretty...love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, orange is one of my favorite colors and I use it whenever I can. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I LOVE this! Orange being my favorite color and all...*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you rocked the orange anyway! Love those scallops along the bottom- great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS use of orange, Laurie!!! LOVIN' those handstamped scallopy panels at the bottom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the banner die here! Fabulous CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS