4/28/12

Retro Sketches...

It's Saturday...ALREADY!  This week flew by!  It's time for another fun sketch!  This one brought to you by Kasia.  Check out her original card HERE!  SO pretty!

Here is my card...

IMG_6655_edited-1

I used the die and cut out 3 hears to pop up on foam tape, like Maile did in one of her release cards! She's good!! :)  Then I added a little pearl for some more detail!

IMG_6663_edited-1

Here is this weeks sketch...


I hope that you can join us this week! Stop over to the Retro Sketches blog to link up your card!  Also stop over and see what Kasia, Arielle and Jackie have created this week!  

OH and for several of you who have asked, that is not my handwriting in the watermark.  I found that font online somewhere!  That would be cool though, wouldn't it?

Thanks for stopping in!



Supplies (WHAT?!  A Supply list?  Yep!!) :)


Stamps: PTI Trendy Tree Tops, Think Big Favorites #4
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Amuse Heather
Dies: PTI Trendy Tree Tops Dies
Misc: Recollections Pearls

24 comments:

  1. I love everything about this Laurie! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Laurie. I love the colors and the placement of the pearl on the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sketch and a gorgeous take on it! I love how you overlapped the circles and added the bold sentiment over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie as always this card is just amazing! So fresh and CASE-able, once my Trendy Trees arrive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty stamping Laurie! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you worked the sketch, Laurie! Great card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOO cute for words Laurie...love this to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card!! Love the colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I just love this card! Perfect in every way. Those little hearts and pearls add the perfect touch.

    P.S. Yes, our anniv is 4/24!! And we just hit 36 years, so we're 2 yrs behind your parents! :-) Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a stunning CAS card> Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this card Laurie! Great job with the sketch! Those patterned circles are SWEET and I love the pearls you added to the hearts! Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty. I love how you used those tree tops as a graphic element.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute and love the idea of using the tree tops just for circles, so smart. The colors are so soft and sweet and the white hearts a fabulous finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this card! Those hearts look great on the circles! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweetie! Love that sketch! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pearl accent and the popped up hearts (you are good to ya know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. saw this beauty on pinterest the other day and I recognized it as yours right away! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh, another use for trendy trees! Love it Laurie as well as the supply list! hehe

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS