7/13/13

Shine!

Happy Saturday already!  This week flew by and it was nice and hot here!  So I thought I would make a sunny type card for this week's Retro Sketch.  I pulled out one of my favorite Verve sentiments, some washi tape and a silhouette sun die cut.  OH and lets not forget the cloud die!  :)  Here is what happened....

IMG_9870.jpg

I attached the sun to the card base and then layered up some washi.  I added the sentiment to the could die with Versafine black onyx and then popped it up on foam tape to finish!

Check out this week's sketch over at Retro Sketches...


The original card for this week's sketch was made by the super talented, Lisa!  I hope you can play along with us this week!  

Thanks for stopping in!

16 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...this is pure perfection Laurie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously love and inspired by this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so CASE'ing this!! Absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that big sunshine and the yummy washi tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Laurie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep pretty much LOVE this Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I love your sentiment stamped on that sweet cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Laurie. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what it is about suns, but I am in love with this card, Laurie! Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fun card and how you used the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Love the sun and LOVE the verse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card...it simple but so cheery! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is the sun die by Verve, also? If not, by whom? It's the best one I've seen. GREAT card!
    Laura Holt
    leliza1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS