12/26/13

thanks and a washi winner...

I totally forgot to post the washi winners the other day.  It's been a tad hectic around here. :)  Did you have a fabulous Christmas?  We did!  Its been such a fun week and we have more to come so it will be a little quiet around here.  First off, thought I'd share a card I made awhile back...

IMG_0924

I thought these blues and greens on this pattern paper were so fun.  I added in some Bo Bunny swiss polka dot paper for the cuttlebug die cut sentiment.  I think I stacked 3 of the die cuts together just to give it a little strength since it was sticking past the tag die.  

IMG_0933

And now for the 2 winners from the Washi post the other day...Houses Built of Cards and Laura P.!  I have contacted you both by email.  Thanks so much for all the comments!  It was fun to read about how you all use Washi.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  We will see you all next year!  

10 comments:

  1. Merry Merry Christmas my friend. That background paper is fabulous. I thought you spray misted over a stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Laurie! Love those colours and the die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Laurie!! Love your design, colors and the stitched ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Laurie! I love the soft pattern on the background and the swiss dots on the sentiment! Beautiful design, too...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout and the colors on this card. so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and merry christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your bold chevrons as a backdrop to the tag!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS