12/03/13

&...

There is a new card over at the Muse Card Club Challenge....wanna see?   Here it is...

IMG_0514

I LOVE ampersands.  And this Kelley Purkey die was a MUST have.  I cut it out of some super cute chevron paper and layered it with some strips and some kraft.  I masked off this sentiment and added it on in 2 parts.  It comes from the set called Square Sayings from Simon Says...also a must have!  Lots of great sentiments.  

If you would like to play along with the Muse Challenge this week, that would awesome!  Click HERE to take you to the challenge and link up your card!

Thanks for stopping in!  :)


11 comments:

  1. This is so on-trend! Can't wait to see where it takes all our participants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that ampersand die. Great use of patterned paper. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love how you curved the sentiment around the ampersand! super card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so creative! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always use them brilliantly too :) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great die Laurie and I LOVE how you've used it. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely awesome and so fun! You ROCK, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just have to say... You are pretty doggone brilliant & amazing yourself, Miss Laurie! I usually just lurk, but wanted to take a moment to tell you I'm a *huge* fan of your talent. Have an awesome holiday & thank you for all that you share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That new stencil is so cool and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS