4/15/14

Confetti Crush...

IMG_1582


We have a fantastic new sponsor, Reverse Confetti, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Confetti Crush!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store!


I filled this little glassine back full of stars after heat embossing the sentiment from Inner Rock Star on the front.  I cut the top off and sealed it to the back with glue.  I added it to the card front layering it on top of some So Stripey stripes and some black Copic mist.  

The Curtain Call is over the moon that the owner of Reverse Confetti, Jen del Muro, is joining us today for the Confetti Crush challenge.

Confetti Crush Designers

Jen del Muro, Reverse Confetti



Supply List: 


14 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness! this is soooo so cool! love how you used that glassine bag. I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Laurie, love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this to pieces, Laurie! So fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Laurie. Love those colorful stars in the glassine baggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed this challenge I love the star confetti this is a wow card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just wanna shake this card like a Polaroid picture, girlie! Shake it!!! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this! I've made a card for this challenge and will be posting it later this week....

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this, Laurie! CAS but with a WOW factor (what you do best!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS