4/18/14

For my sis...

So my sister says this all the time.  She has asked me....when are you going to make me a card saying you are the bomb.com?  Steph?  Here it is....

IMG_1651

 So yesterday I showed you that stenciled card?  Well it was made after this card.  I used the new Stenciled Alpha Black Dies to spell it out.  I added in the "you are the" from PTI's Fresh Alphabet and then added a little Grunge Me in the background.  (Supplies all list below) 

IMG_1656

I attached each letter with s little Tombow Mono Liquid glue...a must have...and they aren't going anywhere!

We are out of school today.  Trying to find something to do other than stay in the house.  So we are off!  Hope you have a great day!



Supply List:


9 comments:

  1. Ok, so I know I am completely out of it, but what does the bomb.com mean???
    Enjoy your day! It is GORGEOUS here!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... this is THE BOMB!! Your sis is going to love this and YOU to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This totally cracked me up. I haven't heard that saying in the longest time. Oh, your sister is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that is so sweet how you made it personalized just like Steph wanted! Laurie, you are a talented good sister!! Happy Easter/Spring! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FUN is this!! Bet she loved it. Happy Easter to you and yours Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really FUN card, Laurie! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing.. i love it.. very clever..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS