4/27/14

Smile...

You know how I always say I have trouble with splatter?  As in, I need "control"?  Well...the same goes for this new "thread" trend.  It's hard for me.  The thread needs to be in the right place.  If not, it can't stay.  SO, this set from PTI is an easy fix for me.  I'll call this one "controlled thread", aka Circle Scribbles.    Nice huh?

IMG_1681

I stamped the image in Versamark and then heat embossed it with with Filigree powder.  I added in a die from Sweet Speech with a sentiment from Phrase Play #2. The little flair and the pattern paper are both from Studio Calico.  

IMG_1682

I love it when I have control over these things.  lol!   Hope you have a great day! Thanks for coming by!  



Supply List:


9 comments:

  1. BRAVO Laurie, love how you took control of the matter!! This is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Scribbled Circles for the same reason, Laurie! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Circle Scribbles all the time and never thought of using it in place of the thread trend. VERY clever Laurie! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of orange, and the "faux" messy string (clever clever), great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! And a perfect way to make the 'thread' thing work for you! I love that flair! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this...the clean & graphic design is amazing!

    Totally feel you on the control thing...I only recently allowed myself to do the whole mist thing. Still can't get on the messy knot of string thing yet..lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS