3/15/15

Petite Pots Anniversary Set...

Papertrey Ink is excited to offer this year's gorgeous new anniversary set! Receive the limited edition Petite Pots stamp set with the redemption of 24 Customer Rewards Points before February 15th, 2016 9:59pm EST. This is a limited edition set and will only be available for twelve months. If you have any questions about Customer Rewards and how you can start earning them today, check out the website HERE.

IMG_0819_edited-1

I did a fun layout here just by stamping 2 pots in the background with flowers and then did 3 die cut sets to pop up on top.  I masked the "thanks a bunch" sentiment to fit thanks down in the corner.

IMG_0821

These flowers are just adorable and with my Misti, of course, lined up so perfectly.  :)


Thanks so much for coming by.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!



Supply List:

Stamps: Petite Pots Anniversary Set
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: HIbiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Kraft, Canyon Clay, Winter Wisteria, Summer Sunrise, sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse . Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: Petite Pots Dies

5 comments:

  1. I love this card! They are lined up perfectly on the die cuts. I just got the Misti. I have to practice.
    The way you put some pots in the background and some popped up is clever and
    Pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! So sweet! Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie,

    I LOVED this card, yes with the Misti is very easy, if only I can have some money left after placing this order, but Knowing myself it will have to wait!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS