5/12/17

April showers bring May flowers...

Hey there!  I'm here today, stopping in with 2 clean and simple, flower creations for Queen and Company.

Queen and Company

This first card was super easy to make.  I decided at the last minute to leave off the sentiment and just make it a simple note card.  I used some stitched squares and then attached the Iridescent Flowers with glue dots.  Then I added those homemade embellishments to the card with foam tape for dimension.  These Iridescent Flowers are just so pretty and work so well for any card or scrapbook page.  I love a good pop of color.

I needed a card for a little one and with the colors from the Perfect Presents Paper Pad, I was inspired to go with the orange theme.  So I grabbed a pack of the orange Sparklers and made this....

Queen and Company

I used some dies from MFT to create the saying and then layered it on top of the plaid paper from the Perfect Presents pad.  I added in the sparklers.  They come with their own adhesive, so they are really easy to add to your card.

So that is it for today.  All this spring weather is making me want to create with flowers and fun bright colors.  Hope you are all having a great day!  Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards Laurie! I love the plaid #5!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fun!! I adore the plaid on the second card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the iridescent flowers, Laurie and your 5th birthday card is do cute with the plaid background! Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color blocking effect on the first card, and I really love the plaid papers on your birthday card...very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS