12/02/17

MFT Countdown Day 3...

Today is Day 3 of the MFT Countdown.  I am super excited about the adorable set I am sharing today.   It's called Meant to Bee and I have paired it with the new Honeycomb Background.  

MFT December 2017 Release

First, I stamped the Honeycomb background in yellow and the attached the panel to the card front.  I used the new Stitched Tag-Corner Rectangle STAX Die-namics to show off the new Meant to Bee set.  I colored up a honeycomb and the little bees and added them to the card front.  I used one of the adorable sentiments on the front as well.  

MFT December 2017 Release

The MFT Blog will have lots more to see.  Check it out for a list of the Design Team girls so you can go and check out their blogs.

Thanks so much for coming by today!  I will have more tomorrow.  Have a great day!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little bee hive, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your subtle honeycomb background is so pretty and I love how you placed your focal point on the Corner Rectangle Die...such a sweet card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design!Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS